Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Code Blue Response

I received two responses. One was published. The second contained profanity so I did not publish it, but I will respond to both.

First, there is a software that we had planned to add that would allow us to email or text message parents for situations such as a code blue. When I realized that we would be replacing our student demographic this year, I did not think it was prudent to add too many pieces of software. I still plan to unveil this software because I believe it will help us communicate with parents faster.

Second, we published some of the details about the code blue for two reasons. First, if I don't tell what happened, someone will speculate. I would rather you hear the correct story from me. Second, I think it's important for the students, teachers, parents, and community to know that Plymouth is being proactive in getting drugs out of school.

No comments: