Monday, November 24, 2008

Apology

I have to apologize to the faithful Blog readers for not posting the delay and cancellation last Friday. I was struggling with my computer to get Internet and then I was struggling with a new form of technology that we were using for the first time. With click on weareclosedtoday.com all media outlets in the area, both radio and TV should be contacted. Once I got on the Internet, I spent the next 20 minutes trying to check radio on TV stations. To my dismay WSBT was the only media outlet contacted. This feature will work immediately and so will my memory. Once again, please accept my apologies.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I haven't been able to get into any of the school web pages this week. The system must be down or something, but I would really like to fixed-that is how I find out all my information on what's going on!!
Mother of a Son!!